Cupping has a long history of use as a healing modality in China, Egypt, and Greece. In recent years, Anita Shannon has been training Massage Therapists in this ancient technique as a massage modality.
Massage Cupping™ bodywork therapy can be used for injuries and pain management, neuropathy, joints and points, and in reflexology for the hands, feet and face.
Massage Cupping™ bodywork is a pleasant and gentle, non-invasive technique that achieves powerful results in:
Cellulite Reduction Releasing Tight, Contracted Muscle Tissue
Pain Reduction Contouring the Face and Body
Joint Mobilization Assisting with Weight Loss Programs
Lymph Drainage Athletic Performance Enhancement
Scar Reduction Detoxification – movement of stagnation
Skin Toning and Firming
Pre- and Post-Operative Therapy to Shorten Recovery Time and Enhance Surgical Results
Massage Cupping™ therapy on the face improves local circulation to the skin, bringing nutrition to the surface, draining stagnant fluids from reservoir areas, and easing puffiness. The muscles of the face benefit greatly from reduces muscle tension tension and tightness, easing expression lines & wrinkles, softening scar tissue, and loosening rigid muscles associated with TMJ disorders.
Conditions That Respond to Massage Cupping™ bodywork:
* Fibromyalgia * Neuralgia
* Poor Circulation * Poorly Nourished Skin and Muscle Tissue
* Sciatica * Lung Inflammation and Congestion
* Insomnia and Anxiety * Migraine, Tension Headaches and Sinusitis
* Cellulite * High Blood Pressure/Low Blood Pressure
* Toxicity * Sluggish Colon and IBS
* Asthma and Pneumonia * Stagnant Lymph and Edema
* TMJ Dysfunction * Pre- and Post- Operative Conditions
* Diabetes * Athletic Stress and Injury
* Parkinson’s Disease * Bursitis, Tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis
* Chronic Pain * Scars and Adhesions
* Menopause * Spider Veins and Varicosities
* Arthritis * Muscular Aches
For appointments, click here to schedule online or call (865) 694-3144. If there is not an available appointment online which works with your schedule, call for additional appointment times are not posted online.
Click here to prepay with PayPal.
For Gift Certificates enter name & address, and I will mail the certificate, and email you a confirmation.